
Well, it's back to school time again... my youngest is starting Kindergarten tomorrow. I don't want her to grow up!! It is really hard to have all the kids in school. Sure, it is nice to have peace and quiet, but it sure is lonely without them around! The boys started 5th and 3rd grade the other day. My kids are growing up... and I'm having empty nest syndrome at 30? LOL
I had a hot date last night with Darren. We went to dinner and to an ISU Salsa Club dance at the quad. It was soooo much fun!! I always have fun with him. We also went camping fri nite with his kids. I hadn't been in years! I had forgotten how it feels to sleep on the hard ground when the air mattress has a leak...LOL.
well, we are off to the park now... its a beautiful Sunday afternoon.
1 comment:
It was good to see you. Know that I love you!
Post a Comment