Friday, August 28, 2009

End of Summer

Well, after a busy summer, I started school this week. I took a year off from ISU, but
got the itch to go back and finish what I started...

My kids also returned to school and they are so excited to start a new year. I am so thankful that John didn't have to go to middle school with the other sixth graders. I don't want him to
grow up too fast! John has Mrs. Rutton for 6th. Sam is in 4th grade with Mrs. Kepler, and Melody started 1st grade with Mrs. Knudson (the boys had her too). I met all the teachers last night at Back to School night, and I think my kids are in good hands!

We're all excited for a new school year...

1 comment:

Blue Ribbon Family said...

Sounds like fun is going on over there!! I need to see you!!!!!! *hugs* Luff ya tons!! *kiss*
Congrats on going back to school! You will do well with Social Work, I think! Good for you!