Thursday, April 10, 2008

things you may not know about me



3 Things


3 names you go by:
1) Jen 2)hey you.... 3) hottie
3 things you are wearing right now:
1) sweats 2) black cami 3) black socks
3 things you want in a relationship:
* Respect *Loyalty *Love & Affection
3 of your favorite things to do:
1) spend time with my kids
2) work out at the gym
3) cuddle with Darren & kiss him


3 things you did last night:
1) went to massage class~ Structural Muscular Balancing
2) went swimming at Metro
3) went to the hospital for a kidney infection : (
3 things you ate today:
1) slice of homemade bread...yum! 2) jamba juice 3) some salad
3 people you last talked to:
1) Danielle 2) Loretta 3) Shane
3 things you 're doing tomorrow:
1) i'm on bed rest....zzzzz
2)read/homework
3) something fun with Loretta ;)
3 longest car rides:
1)ID to Ft. Leonardwood, Missouri (25 hrs...no overnight stay)
2)ID to Tijuana, Mexico (San Diego, but we went to Tijuana HAHA!)
3)ID to Calgary, Canada or San Fran, CA
3 favorite holidays:
1) Christmas
2) 4th of July
3) My Kid's Birthdays
3 favorite beverages:
1) Jamba Juice
2) Mtn.Dew or Coke
3) water

3 things about me you may not have known:
1) I was one dive away from being a certified scuba diver (got pregnant)
2) I wanted to be a marine biologist so i could work at Sea World when i was growing up.
3) I have come to the conclusion that I'm not going to find a man.
I seem to attract the wrong kind of guys who don't want to date me....just want to be "naughty with me". Puh-leeze, guys...lets grow up a little. And you wonder why i turn you down?
3 jobs I have had in my life:
*)MoM of 3 wonderful kids
1) freelance photographer (weddings, engagements, etc.)
2) Direct Care at Bannock House (taking care of teenagers)
3) hostess & server at ButterBurr's
3 movies I would watch over and over:
1) Save the Last Dance
2) Wedding Singer
3) Pride & Prejudice


3 places I have lived:
1) Magna, UT (my parents lived there when i was born; moved to Pocatello when I was 2)
2) Lehi, UT~ 2nd grade~ lived with my Dad & Pam
3) Pocatello ~ approx. 27 years
3 of my favorite foods:
1) Pizza
2) cottage cheese w/m.oranges
3) cheese enchiladas
3 places I'd rather be right now:
1) with Darren anywhere
2) Outside if it was warmer
3) at the Seether Concert; where i'm supposed to be~ but i'm sick : (
3 places I'd like to travel to someday:
1) Australia
2) Italy
3) Hawaii

No comments: