Sunday, April 6, 2008

Internship in Lava

Well...Its really late and i'm going to bed now. But I have to say it REALLY pisses me off when people ignore me...and TWO people did this evening. How rude! How hard is it to answer the damn phone or to call someone back when you said you were going to?
I put a bunch of pictures on here to spice things up a bit. Looks nice, I think. I'm taking the kids to MOAB, UT after graduation so I'll have some awesome photos after that!
Speaking of graduation...I FINALLY start my internship on Monday for 5 weeks. The countdown begins!! Lava Hot Springs here I come.... I can't wait to graduate.
Write Sat. May 10th down on your calendars!! I only get to see the kids on the weekends until then, so I'm bummed about that. I keep telling myself it will be worth it...i sure hope so!
goodnite,
jen

APRIL 11....I GOT A CALL FROM SUSAN TODAY SAYING THAT I AM PULLED FROM MY
INTERNSHIP. NOT SURE WHY AT THIS POINT. ???? PROBABLY BECAUSE I
AM DEPRESSED ABOUT THE BREAKUP.

No comments: